Wednesday 21 August 2013

Poundland Haul

I love bargain and enjoy the satisfaction when I find one.  Poundland is one of the place that can give me that satisfaction.  You can never know what you'll find in there. Let me show the picture of what I found yesterday.


Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in 07 White Tip.  I use it as a white nail colour as it is the summer colour that I wanted.  The texture is quite opaque so a minimum 2 coat application is recommended.


I wasn't sure the whether the Calvin Klein Tempting Glimmer Sheer Cream Eyeshadow in Bare Silk (301)
is authentic or not but I bought it anyway as it is, again, a £1.  I checked online and I can confirm that it is authentic so I am quite please on my decision to purchase it as RRP is £15.50.


Bargain of the day has to be this Stila Whitening Powder Foundation Refill. I think RRP for the foundation is £26. This will be my 1st Stila product.  I will probably use it as a setting powder as I have dry skin. I can't wait to start using this product.


No comments:

Post a Comment