Thursday 29 August 2013

Regalrose Ring

I love accessories especially jewellery.  I bought this ring awhile ago but because it is such a beautiful ring, I just want to share it here.

I came across Regalrose from some fashion magazines.  This is the 1st purchase from the website and I am loving it.  I had my eye on the knuckle ring for some time now and the reason I love this ring even more is because it is rose gold plated.

I have been in love with rose gold since I first seen it in Malaysia years ago.  My wedding ring is rose gold and I get a lot of compliments on it all the time.  Rose gold has been quite popular for these past couple of seasons and I hope it will be for the next couple more.

I wore the ring for a few times now and I must say it is very good quality.  I like wash my hand a lot so that mean I don't have to take it off every time I do so.  It is a plain design that will go with any outfit.



1 comment:

  1. Ohh i love those jewellery pieces, lovely blog and post xoxo

    ReplyDelete